Wednesday 20 July 2011

Procrastination Website #3: Stumbleupon

Stumbleupon











Technically, Stumbleupon just re-directs you to other websites and doesn't create much interesting content itself, but the fact of the matter is that you'll end up stumbling for hours without realizing the time is passing you by. Based on the recommendations of other users as well as your own personal interests, Stumbleupon makes sure that before long you'll find some quality website that you never knew existed. Well worth a look.

3 comments:

  1. I think stumble upon is great, has introduced me to a number of good websites and I even use it to promote my own blog, quite a large portion of my traffic has came from stumbleupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had to uninstall Stumbleupon due to the amount of time I was spending "stumbling"

    That is one addictive app, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete